During their construction, pianos are designed with the chance of moving it in mind. Each type of piano has a different ideal methodology when it comes to making a move. Our professional TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada movers are specifically trained to move all types of pianos and have specialty equipment to protect and move your piano safely and securely. Pianos are heavy instruments, and it's easy to damage the piano itself, surrounding walls or an individual during the move.
Our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® movers are professionally trained and have the knowledge, experience and specialty equipment to overcome all of these obstacles when moving all types of pianos. When we help move your piano you can expect:
- Your piano to be wrapped with protective cushioned moving blankets and then stretch wrapped with protective plastic wrap to protect it from moisture and humidity during transport.
- Your piano to be expertly mounted onto a piano moving board (when applicable), designed specifically for moving pianos and securely mounted onto a rubber wheeled dolly with piano straps to help move your piano easier and safer.
- Our movers safely maneuver your piano into our specialty designed trucks with suspension systems designed to carry heavy point loads without the chance of shifting.
- Our movers secure your piano properly to a specifically designed structural wall inside the truck for safe transport.
- Our movers will move your piano safely into the room of your choice at your destination.
Our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchisees and employees are professionally trained and have the knowledge to move your piano safely. We can even recommend a local professional to tune the piano once moved.
Whether moving your entire house or just your piano, our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada team is trained and well equipped to safely move your family's valued possessions. Call us for a free, in-home estimate.